Has getting old become a drag? Well it doesn’t have to be.
Men just like you are getting back in shape, even after decades of no exercise.
The key to weight-loss is strength training, diet and discipline. If you can’t afford a personal trainer you’re in luck.
Here are some exercises for more strength and size!
This is a 8 Week Program designed by Bill Ross, NASM Master Trainer.
Day 1 Chest:
- Dumbbell Press (incline, prone, decline) 4 sets of 8 reps
Immediately followed by pushups 4 sets of 20 reps.
All 3 positions, in any order.
Day 2 Back:
- T-Bar style rows using barbell and inner grip handle. 4 sets of 8 reps
- Immediately followed by wide grip horizontal pull ups 4 sets of 15 reps
- Lat pull under grip. 4 sets of 8 reps
- Double handle cable row w/step 4 sets of 8 reps
Day 3 Quads / Hamstrings:
- Front Squat with barbell 4 sets of 8 reps
- Split jumps with dumbbells 4 sets of 20 reps
- Deadlifts with barbell 4 sets of 8 reps
- Side step ups with dumbbells 4 sets of 20 reps
- Squat Jumps 4 sets of 20 reps
Day 4 Shoulders:
- Barbell Cleans (waist to shoulders and press) 4 sets of 8
- Seated Shoulder Press with dumbbells 4 sets of 8
- Upright row with dumbbells 4 sets of 8
- Front and side lateral combination seated. 4 sets of 8 each direction
Day 5 Biceps and Triceps:
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl 4 sets of 8
- Superset Dumbbell Tricep Kickback 4 sets of 8
- Rope Bicep Cable Curls 4 sets of 8
- Superset Rope Tricep Extensions 4 sets of 8
Perform 100 jumping jacks then 5×50 yard sprints. Perform 5 sets on the 5th day.
Rest day is on day 6.
Learn more at BillRoss.com
What’s your thoughts?
Leave a comment below.
Popular posts like this
9 Superfoods That Help You Lose Weight By Boosting Your Testosterone
If You’re Fat And Sick, Do Something About It
How To Lose Weight If You Travel For Work
The Hottest Female Athletes in Sports
Exercises For More Strength and Size!